1. Antisocial personality disorder
-manipulating or treating people badly without feeling sorry
-tendency to lie, steal or abuse alcohol/drugs
2. Who says exactly what they’re thinking? What kind of a game is that?
3. Emotional blackmail is one of the primary ways that one partner controls another partner. It’s done in such a way that the controlling partner manipulates the other person‘s emotions in an attempt to get their way.
4. Although they may do this in ways which seem harmless, it’s a common tactic to trigger fear and doubt.
5. Some people earn love. Some people blackmail others into it.
6. Emotional blackmail is a powerful form of manipulation. It leaves you in a FOG when there is haze of Fear, Obligation, and Guilt.
Often the emotional blackmailer is not a deliberate tactic on the others’ part – it’s just the method that gets them what they want! And have found that it works!
7. In order for a blackmailer to be successful, they must know what the target fears. This fear is often deep-rooted such as fear of abandonment, loneliness, humiliation, and failure.
8. Emotional blackmail is the use of fear, obligation, and guilt to control another person.