1. A'isha reported:
I said: Allah's Messenger, the kahins used to tell us about things (unseen) and we found them to be true. Thereupon he said:
"That is a word pertaining to truth which a jinn snatches and throws into the ear of his friend, and makes an addition of one hundred lies to it."
2. Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly…but merely to be LIVED. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically LIVED.
3. People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic
4. You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants some magical solution to their problem and everyone refuses to believe in magic.
5. You are magic, don't ever apologize for the fire in you.
6. Stick with the people who pull the magic out of you and not the madness.