1. Things Covid-19 pandemic has proven:
1. The job you were told couldn’t be done remotely can be done remotely.
2. Many disabled workers could’ve been working from home, but corporations never wanted them to.
3. Internet is a utility, not a luxury.
4. Universal healthcare is necessary.
2. Looking out at the lake, drinking good tea. That's his only luxury. And what an enormous luxury that was.
3. Luxury is best experienced not when it's inherited but when it's earned.
4. I love luxury. And luxury lies not in richness and ornateness but in the absence of vulgarity. Vulgarity is the ugliest word in our language. I stay in the game to fight it.
5. A virtuos woman is not moved by big names and flamboyance, but only men of profound wisdom and integrity move her.
6. Luxury is the ease of a t-shirt in a very expensive dress.
7. Every luxury must be paid for, and everything is a luxury, starting with being in this world.
Tags: Luxury |
8. Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy.
9. I have never been drawn to luxury. I love the simple things; coffee shops, books, and people who try to understand.
10. Smart people always choose comfort over luxury