1. Luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures.
2. The meeting of preparation and opportunity generates the offspring we call “luck”.
3. I have almost gotten used to my boring daily routines till I met you. You are the best part of my day, and I feel like the luckiest man alive.
4. Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky
5. Those at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there.
6. If it comes easy, it will go fast.
7. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
8. Just because he became yours easily, it does not mean he's easy for all.