1. Would I rather be feared or loved?
I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.
2. Women like attention and they like to be told clearly that they are loved. So don’t be stingy in expressing your love for your wife. If you become limited in expressing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.
3. If pain wasn't the biggest blessing, why would God give it to his most beloved subjects - the prophets?
4. I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.
5. Self esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling lovable and feeling capable.
6. That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less.
7. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
8. Some nights, I can't sleep because my mind is consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were by my side.