1. Would I rather be feared or loved?
I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.
2. Women like attention and they like to be told clearly that they are loved. So don’t be stingy in expressing your love for your wife. If you become limited in expressing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.
3. If pain wasn't the biggest blessing, why would God give it to his most beloved subjects - the prophets?
4. I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.
5. Self esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling lovable and feeling capable.
6. That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less.
7. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
8. Some nights, I can't sleep because my mind is consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were by my side.
9. I am who I am because of you...
10. “Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?“
As You Like It - Act 3, Scene 5
Tags: Loved |
11. When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
12. Being nice merely to be liked in return nullifies the point.
13. I don't know a lot about a lot of things. But I do know this: everybody deserves to be loved.
14. People can have the best of intentions when they tell their loved ones how they should be living their lives. But often times, when we are in struggle, we are seeking to be supported, not solved.