1. War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class men off to die. It always has been.
2. Everyone who has something is afraid of losing it, and people with nothing are worried they'll forever have nothing. Everyone is the same.
3. Don't sell your akhira by letting people in this dunya break you so much that you lose the warmth of your heart and the kindness of the soul.
4. We he had everything to gain. And we figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
5. Every loss is nothing but a reminder that nothing in this world is permanent. Live and work for the everlasting Jannah
6. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
7. If you're falling off a cliff, you may as well try to fly.
You've got nothing to lose.
8. “Do not lose hope, nor be sad”
Quran: Chapter 3, Verse 139