Losing Job Quotes
1. It is not a good time for me to lose my job since I have some pretty big long-term plans in my personal life with Pam that I’d like her parents to be psyched about.
So, I am about to do something very bold in this job that I’ve never done before: try.
2. Things Covid-19 pandemic has proven:
1. The job you were told couldn’t be done remotely can be done remotely.
2. Many disabled workers could’ve been working from home, but corporations never wanted them to.
3. Internet is a utility, not a luxury.
4. Universal healthcare is necessary.
3. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
4. A lot of individuals who don't own the company like Brand Marketing coz you can't get in trouble for a long time - coz no one knows if it's working.
5. Turning your passion into your job is easier than finding a job that matches your passion.
6. If we can write down your Job, we can find someone cheaper to do it. In fact, the thing we might find to do it might not even be a person.
7. if you want total security, go to Jail. You will be fed, clothed, given medical care. The only thing lacking ... is freedom.
8. I lost my job at the bank on my very first day. – A woman asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her over.
9. I have many jokes about unemployed people, sadly none of them work.
Tags: Losing Job |
10. Why was the coffee-shop worker fired? He kept showing up in a Tea-shirt.
11. Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life
12. A lazy employee is bound to get fired. Numbers don't lie and the results come out in the public one day.