Live Life Quotes
1. Nobody should have to go to work thinking, ‘Oh this is the place that I might die today.’ That’s what a hospital is for.
An office is for not dying. An office is a place to live life to the fullest. To the max.
To…an office is a place where dreams come true.
2. In order to go on living one must try to escape the death involved in perfectionism.
3. Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly…but merely to be LIVED. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically LIVED.
4. You don't know how to live.
5. If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
6. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
7. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure.
8. Life begins when we get tired of our own bullshit. We must all get bloody tired of our own bullshit, in order for our lives to begin.
9. A private life is a happy life.
10. Too often we become so consumed with how we spend our days that we lose track of how we are spending our lives.
11. If you save your food to eat it later, it'll only taste awful. It tastes the best to eat it all while you're hungry. So you have to be diligent and be happy when you can instead of saving it up for later.
12. Every Day I used to feel tedious and meaningless I even thought that I wouldn’t care If I died.
But now It’s different. I want to live fully… because of that woman.
13. Life is all about fighting through your struggles. People may seem like they’re living a worry-free life, but they’re all just trying their best to keep living.
14. If we can’t stop the pouring rain, let’s get soaked in it together.