1. You only live once?
You live every day.
You only die once.
2. If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
3. If uncertainty is unacceptable to you, it turns into fear. If it is perfectly acceptable, it turns into increased aliveness, alertness, and creativity.
4. People who self-harm don't want to die. They are not trying to kill themselves, in fact they are trying to live with the pain. People who self-harm have a very high risk of suicide so they need to seek immediate attention and help.
5. If you save your food to eat it later, it'll only taste awful. It tastes the best to eat it all while you're hungry. So you have to be diligent and be happy when you can instead of saving it up for later.
6. Every Day I used to feel tedious and meaningless I even thought that I wouldn’t care If I died.
But now It’s different. I want to live fully… because of that woman.
7. If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.