23 Listening A Person Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Listening A Person Quotes
1. Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.
2. Michael Green: I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she'd love me anyway.
3. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is how they will speak about you to other people.
4. If there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.
5. The common man prays, 'I want a cookie right now!' And God responds, 'If you'd listen to what I say, tomorrow it will bring you 100 cookies.
6. Selling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don’t.
7. I am too weary to listen, too angry to hear.
8. If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way your wife told you.
9. My wife says I only have 2 faults. I don't listen and something else...
10. A garden is a silent, loyal friend and a great listener.
11. If you think that nobody hears your screams, try silence!
12. We all need someone who listens to us.
13. You will be told your whole life that you need to learn to listen. I would say that you need to learn to be the last to speak. The skill to hold your opinions to yourself until everyone has spoken does two things: It gives everyone the feeling that they have been heard and contributed, and you get the benefit of hearing what everybody else has to think before you render your opinion.
Tags: Wise | Wisdom | Inspirational | Strategy | Communication | Healthy Communication | Patience | Impatience | Listening a Person | Question | Leadership | Public Speaking | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Speak | Opinion |
14. 13 random acts of kindness
2. Hold the door open
3. Give an honest compliment
4. Thank someone who you appreciate
5. Be a good listener
6. Offer your help to someone
7. Ask the person who’s serving you how their day is going
8. Treat someone to a coffee or tea
9. Let someone go past you in the grocery queue
10. Send flowers or chocolates to a friend out of the blue
11. Hand bottled water to walkers/joggers/bikers from car window
12. Drop off stuffed animals at the children’s hospital
13. Take a children out of Child Labor and sponsor their education.
15. If you wish to be kind, you need 3 thing:
1. Love yourself and be confident
2. Understand people from where they are coming from
3. Don't build resentment if someone does not listen to your advice. Stay kind and let it go.
16. Do more than exist—live.
Do more than hear—listen…
Do more than grow—bloom.
Do more than spend—invest.
Do more than think—create…
Do more than decide—discern.
Do more than consider—commit…
Do more than dream—do.
Do more than see—perceive.
Do more than read—apply.
Do more than receive—reciprocate.
Do more than choose—focus.
Do more than wish—believe…
Do more than encourage—inspire…
Do more than reach—stretch.
Tags: Live Life | Hearing | Listening a Person | Growing Up | Need To Grow Up | Spending | Bloom | Investment | Thinking | Created | Decision | Reflecting | Consideration | Dream | You Can Do It | Just Do It | Perception | Gifts | Choose Me | Focus | Wishing | Believe | Encouragement | Inspirational | Go The Extra Mile |
17. Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
18. Even bad suggestions can trigger good ideas. Always be open to listening.
19. Even the simplest communication has multiple components that run the risk of creating misunderstanding: the listener and the speaker, their different points of view, the words they speak and the different meaning each word has for each person, the implicit message (intent versus actual words), the context, and the process of flow.
20. Oftentimes, people hear the beginning sentences and jump on that conclusion without realizing the person was going to go in a different direction.
21. Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, “What else could this mean?”
22. Education is the ability to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
23. still waters run deep