Life Is Unfair Quotes
1. You worked hard buy didn't get promoted. You love her but she married someone else. You think life's unfair. No. It's wishful thinking. The reality is that the Almighty is protecting you from things that will happen in future which you can't forsee! Learn to accept his Decree!
2. I hate when people say, 'Well, this is unfair for the underdog.' Well, the underdog should try harder.
3. “All the world’s a stage and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.”
As You Like It - Act 2, Scene 7
4. The belief systems of the person with a victim identity fall along these lines:
1. Life is really, really hard.
2. Don't get up, you'll just get kicked back down again.
3. Beware, always beware of trickery; it's around every corner.
4. You can't trust anyone.
5. I can't.
7. You just don't understand how hard it is for me.
8. Everyone is always picking on me.
9. "They" are always bigger, badder and smarter than me.
5. The victim will definitely complain and even whine to others about how hard life is. But if anyone ever offers him some options for changing that life, the victim classically comes back with a long list of "Yes, buts." If we ever have the heart and temerity to confront him with this fact, he is liable to begin to cry and tell us repeatedly that we just don't understand how hard it is for him. Life is just harder for him than others—he doesn't know why—but it is. He may attach all kinds of rationales for that statement, but the truth is that he must keep believing that life is hard, or it might just get a whole lot harder.
6. Let's treat the hardworking employees like crap and give all the lazy ones a blue ribbon for showing up.