Life Is A Test Quotes
1. To hide your Charity and good deeds is a test of your Thinking, and to hide the flaws of others is a test of your Character.
2. Allah is so merciful to us that even though this life is a test, He has allowed us to enjoy what is permissible of it to ease our journey back to Him.
3. The life of this world
is only the enjoyment
(a deceiving thing)."
4. If Allah created you for this world, He would have created you without death.
5. We shall test you through fear, hunger, loss of life, property, and crops. (Muhammad), give glad news to the people who have patience
6. Today, you own a piece of land.
Tomorrow, a piece of land will own you.
7. The world that beats for Allah is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the dunya (world).
8. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
9. Everything in life is a gift, a test, and a blessing, all at the same time.
10. It is better to lose something for the almighty than to lose the almighty for something.
11. Types of Nafs (Soul)
1- Nafs Al Ammara - The inciting self commanding and luring us to do evil, making one a slave of their desires, passion and lust. The most lower and beastly self.
2- Nafs al Lawamma - The self-aware and self-accusing self. Nafs doing wrong but says "I shouldn't be doing this". The repentful, remorseful self.
3-Nafs al Mutma'inna - The self at peace. In complete submission of its being to God, with no more conflict; doing the right things by nature, not by compulsion. Happy with the will of God.
Tags: Nafs | Word Meaning | Soul Searching | Soul | Evil | Inciting | Luring | Lust | Materialistic | Beast | Animals | Repent | Remorse | Peace | Submission | Free Will | Nature | Compulsion | Happiness | Meaning Of Life | Purpose of Life | Life Is A Test | Will | Tranquility | Doing The Right Thing | Human Nature |
12. This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction. God gave me this illness to remind me that I’m not number One; He is.
13. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
14. “If the son of Adam had two valleys of wealth, he would love to have a third along with them. Nothing could satisfy him except dust. And Allah accepts the repentance of the one who repents.”
[Ibn Majah - Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4235]
15. Life is temporary but Jannah is forever.
16. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
17. Good Morning!
Don't let the length of your trials determine the strength of your faith. This life is temporary and this life is a test.