Life Goals Quotes
1. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
2. My favorite things in life don't cost any money.
It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
3. I’m actually as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done.
4. In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment – however you define it.
5. Set a goal to be happy; now do only what makes you happy
6. You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.
7. I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.
8. Your only worry should be if the tide is going to reach the chair.
9. Our real goal should be Jannah.
10. A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man and a pious wife will make a Beautiful Marriage.
11. HAPPINESS IS A MINDSET, AN EMOTION, AND A GOAL
12. Goal: To make an income while making an impact
13. it's a beautiful thing when career and passion come together
14. A private life is a happy life.
15. Too often we become so consumed with how we spend our days that we lose track of how we are spending our lives.
16. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.
17. We are like those who had climbed a mountain and reached the top. When we looked down we still wanted to go higher to realize our goals. Despite all the achievements, we still have an ambition for more. That is my way of looking at things.
18. It’s all about accepting yourself the way you are. If you want to work towards a better you in whatever regards… do it. But you’re okay just the way you are today
19. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style
20. If you think you’ve peaked, find a new mountain.
21. The way up to the top of the mountain is always longer than you think. Don't fool yourself, the moment will arrive when what seemed so near is still very far.
22. My only goal right now is to be genuinely happy