1. When a man loves a woman, he will be concerned about spending more time with her than even his wealth. He will be scared of cheating because cheating a woman you love is more like cheating yourself. Imagine you spending money on two women, sharing time between two women, and lying to two women? Sleeping with two women, you think that is fun? You are just cheating yourself, trust me.
2. The Prophet (peace be upon him) was asked about the great sins He said,"They are:
(1) To join others in worship with Allah,
(2) To be undutiful to one's parents.
(3) To kill a person (which Allah has forbidden to kill) (i.e. to commit the crime of murdering).
(4) And to give a false witness."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 2653]
Tags: Sinner | Worship | Allah | Disbeliever | Dutiful | Parents | Forbidden | Kill | Haram | Crime | Murder | Liar | Witness | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Islamic Quotes about Father | Islamic Quotes about Family | Hadith |
3. Antisocial personality disorder
-manipulating or treating people badly without feeling sorry
-tendency to lie, steal or abuse alcohol/drugs
4. When a man is penalized for honesty, he learns to lie.
5. Gossip is the art of saying nothing in a way that leaves practically nothing unsaid.
6. I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them
7. Neither a fake friend nor a liar can be trusted, with a secret.