Liar Quotes 🤥 | I HATE LIARS!😡
Quotes about Lying and hating the liars. Whether it is a Cheating spouse, or a lying friend; with these Quotes you will know why people lie, and these sayings will also help you relate to your emotion of hating the liars and understanding whenever you are being lied to.
1. When a man is penalized for honesty, he learns to lie.
Tags: Wrong | Blame | Punishing | Mistake | Liar |
2. I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them
Tags: Caring | Selfishness | Hypocrisy | Taking Advantage | Selfish Friends | Liar |
3. Neither a fake friend nor a liar can be trusted, with a secret.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends | Trust | Liar | Secret |
4. Antisocial personality disorder
-manipulating or treating people badly without feeling sorry
-tendency to lie, steal or abuse alcohol/drugs
Tags: Personality Disorder | Manipulation | Mind Games | Liar | Stealing | Abuse | Alcohol | Drugs |
5. When a man loves a woman, he will be concerned about spending more time with her than even his wealth. He will be scared of cheating because cheating a woman you love is more like cheating yourself. Imagine you spending money on two women, sharing time between two women, and lying to two women? Sleeping with two women, you think that is fun? You are just cheating yourself, trust me.
Tags: When A Man Loves A Woman | Cheating | Liar | Quotes that make you think |
6. Gossip is the art of saying nothing in a way that leaves practically nothing unsaid.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Liar | Unsaid Words |
7. The Prophet (peace be upon him) was asked about the great sins He said,"They are:
(1) To join others in worship with Allah,
(2) To be undutiful to one's parents.
(3) To kill a person (which Allah has forbidden to kill) (i.e. to commit the crime of murdering).
(4) And to give a false witness."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 2653]
Tags: Sinner | Worship | Allah | Disbeliever | Dutiful | Parents | Forbidden | Kill | Haram | Crime | Murder | Liar | Witness | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Islamic Quotes about Father | Islamic Quotes about Family | Hadith |
8. The guilty dog barks first.
Tags: Guilt | Dog | Liar | Humiliation | Mistake |
Real eyes realize real lies.
10. I may love to shop, but I am not buying your Bullshit.
Tags: Bullshit | Shopping | Liar | Sassy | Sarcasm |
11. You're fluent in lies, excuses and B.S.
Tags: Bullshit | Liar | Excuses | Sassy | Sarcasm |
12. You might fool hundreds of people into believing you are something you're not, but I will always be that one person who figured you out and knows who you really are under all that bullshit!
Tags: Fool | Liar | Hypocrisy | Figuring It Out | Bullshit | You | Sassy | Blunt |
13. I'm sorry what language are you speaking?
It sounds like bullshit.
Tags: Bullshit | Language Barrier | Speak | Liar | Sassy | Sarcasm |
14. My bullshit meter is reading that as 'false'
Tags: Bullshit | Sarcasm | Liar | Falseness |
15. When the sky’s falling, I take shelter under bullshit.
Tags: Bullshit | Liar | Awkward Situation |
16. Don’t condemn me to the prison of your bullshit.
Tags: Bullshit | Prison | Honest | Liar |
17. Is it remotely possible for you to carry on a conversation that's not loaded down with manure?
Tags: Bullshit | Savage Comebacks | Liar | Sarcastic | Conversation |
18. Lying is a defiance of the truth. Bullshitting is a wholesale dismissal of the truth.
Tags: Bullshit | Word Meaning | Liar | Truth |
19. Makeup should never be used to hide yourself.
It should be used to enhance your natural beauty.
Tags: Makeup | Nothing To Hide | Liar | Skin Care | Facial | Beauty | Naturally |
20. Taking Advantage Tactic #2
Lying. Telling blatant lies, misrepresenting the truth, or being deliberately vague.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Liar | Bullshit | Vague | Truth | Mind Games |
21. Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.
Tags: Liar | Vague | Mind Games | Manipulation | Deception | Truth | Destruction | Danger |
22. Why People Lie?
-to avoid punishment
-protect someone from punishment
-to gain something (lying in an interview)
-to win admiration
-to get away from a situation
-to avoid embarrassment
-to have privacy
-to have power over others by controlling the information (controlling the media)
Tags: Liar |
23. Being the other women doesn't make you win. It makes you lose ... your self esteem, your character, your values. You didn't get love, you gained lies, deceit and stolen affections which didn't belong to you.
Tags: Other Woman | Loser | Self Esteem | Character | Values | Fake Love | Liar | Deception | Stealing |
24. What do call a lion that always lies?
A lion lion
Tags: Lion Puns | Puns | Liar |
25. Your anxiety is lying to you.
Tags: Anxiety | Liar | Reality | Mental Wellness | Health Anxiety |
26. I am very cautious of people whose actions don't match their words.
Tags: Liar | Hypocrisy | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Promise | Business | Feeling Left Out |
27. The only thing worse than a liar is a liar who is also a hypocrite.
Tags: Funny Double Standard | Liar | Hypocrisy | Worst |
28. You don't have to have sex to be a cheater.
Once you start hiding text messages, lying about where you're going, and who you're with, you're already on your way.
Tags: Cheating | Sex | Nothing To Hide | Liar | Relationship |
29. Your narcissistic abuser withholds information in a conversation, and replaces it with false information.
Tags: Gaslighting | Liar | Emotional Abuse | Controlling | Mind Control | Narcissism |
30. Gaslighters are habitual liars. They lie to your face and never change their story even if you have proof.
They’ll say “You’re crazy. That never happened”. They can be so convincing that you may actually start believing you’re crazy.
Tags: Gaslighting | Mental Health | Liar | Mind Games | Mind Control |
31. Gaslighters spread rumors about you and can even tell you that others also think that about you.
Unfortunately an extremely effective tactic that will make you feel that something is wrong with you.
Tags: Gaslighting | Whats Wrong With Me | Toxic People | Liar | Rumor | Gossip |
32. Never believe in every thought that you have.
Ask yourself, “Is that really true?”
Tags: Thoughts | Past | Negativity | Truth | Mind Control | Liar | Quotes that make you think |