1. It’s like I used to tell my wife. I do not apologize unless I think I’m wrong.
And if you don’t like it you can leave.
And I say the same thing to my current wife and I’ll say it to my next one, too.
2. There was a man who was so confident in himself, that he was completely blind to his partner's needs and wants. He believed he was perfect for this person, but he was not.
If only he knew perfection does not exist. And this is what really turned his partner away from him.
3. Fake friends leave when times get tough.
4. Even in your darkest times, He has never left you from your side. He'll never leave you behind. Trust Him.
5. A lady said,
"O Allah's Messenger (pbuh)! I see that your friend has delayed. (in conveying Qur'an) to you."
So there was revealed:
'Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, not hated you.' (93.1-3)
6. Come back to break my heart, even if you are bitter
Come again, to leave me, Come again
ranjish hi sahi dil hi dukhane ke liye aa
aa phir se mujhe chhoD ke jaane ke liye aa
7. Those who are on the side of the Almighty He will never leave them alone.
8. If you are in an abusive relationship, establishing boundaries may not be possible, as assertiveness in sharing your boundaries may not be even safe. And because the other person has a distinct agenda of controlling or even hurting you - you'll just get laughed at - if you try to voice your limits.You may need to consider leaving that relationship safely.
9. It’s only when you grow up and step back from him — or leave him for your own home — it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.
10. Don't cheat. If you're unhappy, just leave.
11. Kick Rocks: Basically a politer way of telling someone to get lost.
12. Wonder ways of saying “goodbye” to someone who is late leaving your door...
Pound the pavement.
Beat your Feet
Don't let the door hit’cha where the good Lord split'cha
Make like an egg n beat it
13. “When you depart from me sorrow abides, and happiness takes his leave.”
Much Ado About Nothing - Act 1, Scene 1
14. I always tell myself that I must be strong. If I start to rely on someone, I'll be anxious thinking that person might leave me.