1. If you are on social media, and you are not learning, not laughing, not being inspired or not networking, then you are using it wrong.
2. I would say I kind of have an unfair advantage, because I watch reality dating shows like a hawk, and I learn.
I absorb information from the strategies of the winners and the losers.
Actually, I probably learn more from the losers.
3. Embrace being perfectly imperfect. Learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself, you’ll be happier.
4. I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
5. I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.
6. A pupil may show you by his own efforts how much he deserves to learn from you.
7. It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.
8. If you can learn to endure pain, you can survive anything. Some people learn to embrace it- to love it. Some endure it through drowning it in sorrow, or by making themselves forget. Others turn it into anger.