Lazy Coworkers Quotes
What you wish you could say to a lazy coworker is all in here. These Quotes about Lazy Coworkers will relate deeply to you and these quotes will also inspire you on what you should do to handle lazy coworkers, along with some savage and sassy comebacks to make them realize that you notice their lazy behavior and don't approve of it.
Lazy Coworker Quotes
1. If I had a dollar for every time I wanted to knock a lazy co-worker out, I wouldn't have to work anymore.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | If I Had A Dollar For Every Time | Demotivational Work | Work Tip | Team Work |
2. Finding new ways to be lazy is probably the most productive thing you've done.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Lazy | Counter Productive | Productive |
3. Let's treat the hardworking employees like crap and give all the lazy ones a blue ribbon for showing up.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Work Hard | Life is Unfair | Treating Badly | Work Life | Work Culture |
4. A lazy employee is bound to get fired. Numbers don't lie and the results come out in the public one day.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Losing Job |
5. Offer the lazy an egg, and they'll want you to peel it for them.
- Lithuanian Proverb
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Proverbs | Lazy |
6. Too many young people itch for what they want without scratching for it.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Lazy Coworker | Lazy | Millennial | Generation Z | Young Generation | All I Ever Wanted | Work Hard |
7. There are people, who the more you do for them, the less they will do for themselves.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Lazy | Help | Taking Advantage |
8. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Lazy | Easy | Shortcut | Strategy | Business |
9. Sometimes I have my headphones in at work with nothing playing so I don’t have to interact with chatty co-workers.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Chat | Talking Too Much | Gossip |
10. I don’t think of you as a coworker because you never do any work.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Work Life | Team Work |
11. Today, you’re as helpful as the ‘g’ in lasagne.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Lasagne | Help | Lazy | Sassy | Grammar | Funny |
12. Laziness and procrastination are similar in that they both involve a lack of motivation. But, unlike a lazy person, a procrastinator aspires and intends to complete the task and, moreover, does eventually complete it, albeit at a higher cost to himself.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Procrastination | Lazy | Lazy Coworker | Lack of Motivation | Intention |
13. How to Deal with a Lazy Coworker?
1. Be assertive, don't do their work. Don't be an enabler for them.
2. Stay professional and don't speak from a place of anger.
3. Don't gossip about the Lazy coworker with your other colleagues. Speak directly to the lazy coworker.
4. Talk to the Project Manager if the lazy coworker is affecting business.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Lazy | Anger |
14. Ask yourself if you’ve ever worked hard for anything
Tags: BTS | Work Hard | Lazy | Lazy Coworker |
15. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
Tags: Life Struggle | Life Struggle | Talent | Cheap | Successful | Work Hard | Work Motivation | Lazy Coworker | Work Tip |