What you wish you could say to a lazy coworker is all in here. These Quotes about Lazy Coworkers will relate deeply to you and these quotes will also inspire you on what you should do to handle lazy coworkers, along with some savage and sassy comebacks to make them realize that you notice their lazy behavior and don't approve of it.
Lazy Coworker Quotes
1. If I had a dollar for every time I wanted to knock a lazy co-worker out, I wouldn't have to work anymore.
2. Finding new ways to be lazy is probably the most productive thing you've done.
3. Let's treat the hardworking employees like crap and give all the lazy ones a blue ribbon for showing up.
4. A lazy employee is bound to get fired. Numbers don't lie and the results come out in the public one day.
5. Offer the lazy an egg, and they'll want you to peel it for them.
- Lithuanian Proverb
6. Too many young people itch for what they want without scratching for it.
7. There are people, who the more you do for them, the less they will do for themselves.
8. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
9. Sometimes I have my headphones in at work with nothing playing so I don’t have to interact with chatty co-workers.
10. I don’t think of you as a coworker because you never do any work.
11. Today, you’re as helpful as the ‘g’ in lasagne.
12. Laziness and procrastination are similar in that they both involve a lack of motivation. But, unlike a lazy person, a procrastinator aspires and intends to complete the task and, moreover, does eventually complete it, albeit at a higher cost to himself.
13. How to Deal with a Lazy Coworker?
1. Be assertive, don't do their work. Don't be an enabler for them.
2. Stay professional and don't speak from a place of anger.
3. Don't gossip about the Lazy coworker with your other colleagues. Speak directly to the lazy coworker.
4. Talk to the Project Manager if the lazy coworker is affecting business.
14. Ask yourself if you’ve ever worked hard for anything
15. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.