1. One thing is clear:
The Founding Fathers never intended a nation where citizens would pay nearly half of everything they earn to the government.
- Ron Paul
2. People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power.
If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous.
3. The sanctity of law can be maintained only so as long as it is the expression of the will of the people
4. 1. The poor work and work
2. The rich exploit the poor
3. The police protect the rich
4. The taxpayer pays for all 3
5. The voter votes for all 4
6. The banker robs all 5
7. The lawyer misleads all 6
8. The doctor bills all 7
9. The undertaker buries all 8
10. The politician lives happily because of all of it
5. The Intellectual Property situation is bad and getting worse. To be a programmer, it requires that you understand as much law as you do technology.
6. Q: What’s the difference between a lawyer and a fish?
A: One is a scum-sucking scavenger; the other is just a fish.
7. There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice.
8. Useless laws weaken the necessary laws.
9. Liberty is the right of doing whatever the laws permit.
10. It is necessary from the very nature of things that power should be a check to power.
11. The deterioration of every government begins with the decay of the principles on which it was founded.
12. Every man who has power is impelled to abuse it.
13. Law should be like death, which spares no one.