1. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
2. If those who do not possess knowledge avoid the scholarly discussions, disagreement will end.
3. The hustle brings the dollar.
The experience brings the knowledge.
The persistence brings success.
4. "And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Ruh (the Spirit); Say: "The Ruh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little."
5. The path to the Truth is a labour of the heart, not of the head. Make your heart your primary guide! Not your mind. Meet, challenge and ultimately prevail over your nafs with your heart. Knowing your ego will lead you to the knowledge of God.
6. When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased).
[Sahih Muslim 1631]
7. Little knowledge of science makes you an atheist.
But in-depth knowledge of science makes you a believer in God.
8. I’m a great dad because I know what it’s like not to be a good dad.
9. It's sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.
10. And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
11. Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come to you.
12. Knowledge is not necessarily wisdom.
13. Whoever takes a path upon which to obtain knowledge, Allah makes the path to Paradise easy for him.
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2646]
14. Quran Chapter 91
(7) "and by the soul and that (Power) which designed it"
(8) "and inspired it with knowledge of evil and piety,"
(9) "those who purify their souls will certainly have everlasting happiness"
15. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
16. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.