1. Men build too many walls and not enough bridges.
2. Before you judge me, make sure you’re perfect.
Tags: Judgemental |
3. Don’t be easy to define.
Let them wonder about you.
4. Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did
5. Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference
6. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
7. When you be yourself and don't fake it... You are judged.
8. Study me as much as you like, you will not know me, for I differ in a hundred ways from what you see me to be.
Put yourself behind my eyes and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see.
9. A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything
10. People LOVE change (when it's about changing others).
People HATE change (when it's about changing themselves).
11. Judge by cause, not by effect.
12. Selfish- a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their own power of sacrifice.
13. A Nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but it's lowest ones
14. Men cooking...
Because the last generation of mothers didn't teach their daughters shit
15. We are living in a world where helping others is not usual. People often give help to those with whom they have some vested interest or selfishness.
One can barely find someone who is willing to give without any selfish intentions.
But some people act like a blessing in disguise.
16. A lot of people have a misconception of what the ghetto is all about. You know, it's only a small percentage of the people that are bad. Everybody else is good.
- Ice Cube
17. Don’t be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.
18. No one has it all figured out, especially not the people who are acting like they do and judging you because of it.
Pretending to be something you aren't because you're trying to please a bunch of judgmental hypocrites and shitheads is not the way to be happy.
Living the life you want to live is.
It really is that simple.
19. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
20. Anyone who knows me, should learn to know me again;
For I am like the Moon,
You will see me with new face everyday.
21. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
22. I have been trying to get on jury duty every year since I was 18 years old. To get to go sit it in an air conditioned room, downtown, judging people, while my lunch is paid for … that is the life.
23. Judge me when you become perfect.