1. No one has it all figured out, especially not the people who are acting like they do and judging you because of it.
Pretending to be something you aren't because you're trying to please a bunch of judgmental hypocrites and shitheads is not the way to be happy.
Living the life you want to live is.
It really is that simple.
2. Don’t be easy to define.
Let them wonder about you.
3. A Nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but it's lowest ones
4. Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference
5. Study me as much as you like, you will not know me, for I differ in a hundred ways from what you see me to be.
Put yourself behind my eyes and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see.
6. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
7. I have been trying to get on jury duty every year since I was 18 years old. To get to go sit it in an air conditioned room, downtown, judging people, while my lunch is paid for … that is the life.
8. People LOVE change (when it's about changing others).
People HATE change (when it's about changing themselves).
9. The difference between a pizza and your opinion is that I only asked for the pizza.
10. Judge by cause, not by effect.
11. When you be yourself and don't fake it... You are judged.
12. Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did
13. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
14. Don’t be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.
15. Anyone who knows me, should learn to know me again;
For I am like the Moon,
You will see me with new face everyday.
16. We are living in a world where helping others is not usual. People often give help to those with whom they have some vested interest or selfishness.
One can barely find someone who is willing to give without any selfish intentions.
But some people act like a blessing in disguise.
17. Men build too many walls and not enough bridges.
18. Selfish- a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their own power of sacrifice.
19. Judge me when you become perfect.
20. Don't look at me in that tone of voice.
21. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
22. Before you judge me, make sure you’re perfect.
Tags: Judgemental |
23. A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything
24. Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…
it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you.
25. Look – I’m only responsible for the words that come out of my mouth.
I’m not responsible for you not understanding them.