1. Food and TV should not be your only source of enjoyment.
2. As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision.
3. Princess Margaret: Pride and joy. Remember? What Papa called us.
Elizabeth: Yes. "Elizabeth is my pride and Margaret is my joy."
Margaret: But Margaret is my joy.
4. For every joy there is a price to be paid.
5. For a moment I felt joyful, and then I felt completely exhausted.
6. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
7. "And they who say: O our Lord! grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us guides to those who guard (against evil)"
"These shall be rewarded with high places because they were patient, and shall be met therein with greetings and salutations."