1. I’ve spent awhile trying to figure out where I’m going and the only thing I’ve come to realize is it doesn’t matter where, it’s how I get there.
2. Since most of us are just trying to figure it all out, why not be kind and considerate while on the journey?
3. Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
while she was on a journey along with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him):
"I had a race with him (the Prophet) and I outstripped him on my feet.
When I became fleshy, (again) I had a race with him (the Prophet) and he outstripped me. He said: This is for that outstripping."
4. Life is a journey toward knowing Allah.
5. Allah is so merciful to us that even though this life is a test, He has allowed us to enjoy what is permissible of it to ease our journey back to Him.
6. I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.
7. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better at it.
Tags: Easy | Difficulty | Tough | Tough Times | Better | Journey | Enjoy The Journey | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Social Entrepreneurship | Business | Online Business | Weight Loss | Overwhelmed | Overweight | Life Struggle |
8. We must get beyond textbooks, go out into bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness of truth and explore and tell the world of our glorious journey
9. Somewhere on your journey, don't forget to turn around and enjoy the view.