16 Job Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. What are your weaknesses?
"I don't have any, a--hole"
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Weakness | The Office | Job | Interview |
2. Everything I have I owe to this job…this stupid, wonderful, boring, amazing job.
Tags: Work Life | Work Motivation | Boring | Job | Stupid | Wonderful | Amazing |
3. It is not a good time for me to lose my job since I have some pretty big long-term plans in my personal life with Pam that I’d like her parents to be psyched about.
So, I am about to do something very bold in this job that I’ve never done before: try.
Tags: Marriage | Planning | Trying | Job | Losing Job | The Office | TV Show Quotes |
4. I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little.
But on pretzel day?
Well, I like pretzel day.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Work Life | Optimism | The Office | Job | Less Money | Demotivational Work | Bed | Expensive | Pretzel |
5. How can I get any experience until I get a job that gives me experience?
Tags: Experience | Student | Job | Fresher | Intern | Catch 22 |
6. The truth is, when we thought we were looking for a good husband or a good wife or a good job or a lot of money or a lot of fame, we were really just looking for God. So it’s no wonder that we got disappointed when the husband, the wife, the job, the money or the fame didn’t fill our need—or our emptiness.
Tags: Truth | Money | Famous | Dunya | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Job | Needs | Disappointment | Emptiness |
7. Turning your passion into your job is easier than finding a job that matches your passion.
Tags: Job | Passion | Losing Job | Easy | Finding |
8. If we can write down your Job, we can find someone cheaper to do it. In fact, the thing we might find to do it might not even be a person.
Tags: Job | Losing Job | Work Life | Work Tip | Demotivational Work | Work Motivation | Artificial Intelligence | Future | Planning | Cost Cutting | Machine Learning | Innovation | Good Ideas |
9. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Insecurities | Jealousy | Feel Good | Standing Up | Looking Good | Beauty | Job | Friendship | Mental Health | Mental Wellness | Mind Games | Mind Control | Psychology |
10. if you want total security, go to Jail. You will be fed, clothed, given medical care. The only thing lacking ... is freedom.
Tags: Funny Jail | Financial Security | Losing Job | Job |
11. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
Tags: Funny Motivational | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Job | Startup | Entrepreneurship |
12. I lost my job at the bank on my very first day. – A woman asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her over.
Tags: Funny | Job | Losing Job |
13. There's always anxiety when you start a new job, you're the one guy who doesn't know where the ketchup is.
Tags: Ketchup | Job | Anxiety | Beginning | Feeling Left Out |
14. Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life
Tags: Job | Losing Job | Do What Makes You Happy |
15. Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan was told that 85% of the workforce in the UAE is made up of expatriate workers, he said:
The livelihood is from God, the money is God's, the land is God's, the grace is God's, we are all God's creation, and he who has trusted God will never be failed, and those who come to us are welcome
Tags: Expat | Abundance | Wealth | Job |
16. do you react in situation rather than think it through?
someone calls you an inconsiderate idiot and you feel angry.
someone cuts in front of you on the freeway and you feel angry.
someone attacks your friend and you feel angry.
someone tells you that you will not get the pay increase that you think you deserve, and you feel angry.
What causes you to feel anger? what do all of the situations have in common?
Tags: Anger | Overreacting | Idiot | Rude | Reasons | Job | Deserve | Expectations | Disrespect | Boundaries |