1. What are your weaknesses?
"I don't have any, a--hole"
2. Everything I have I owe to this job…this stupid, wonderful, boring, amazing job.
3. It is not a good time for me to lose my job since I have some pretty big long-term plans in my personal life with Pam that I’d like her parents to be psyched about.
So, I am about to do something very bold in this job that I’ve never done before: try.
4. I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little.
But on pretzel day?
Well, I like pretzel day.
5. How can I get any experience until I get a job that gives me experience?
6. The truth is, when we thought we were looking for a good husband or a good wife or a good job or a lot of money or a lot of fame, we were really just looking for God. So it’s no wonder that we got disappointed when the husband, the wife, the job, the money or the fame didn’t fill our need—or our emptiness.
7. Turning your passion into your job is easier than finding a job that matches your passion.
8. If we can write down your Job, we can find someone cheaper to do it. In fact, the thing we might find to do it might not even be a person.
9. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
10. if you want total security, go to Jail. You will be fed, clothed, given medical care. The only thing lacking ... is freedom.
11. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
12. I lost my job at the bank on my very first day. – A woman asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her over.
13. There's always anxiety when you start a new job, you're the one guy who doesn't know where the ketchup is.
14. Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life