1. Your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth
2. I’m jealous of all the people that haven’t met you!
3. Don't tell me what they said about me, tell me why they were so comfortable to say it around you.
4. Never Compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you. Allah would have given her to you.
5. If children feel there is some favoritism going on in the family, it can potentially create some real problems
6. Sibling rivalry is just one result of playing favorites by parents.
While some experts believe growing up with a little competition isn't a bad thing, too much could create a wedge between siblings that could last a lifetime.
7. They're not happy for you because they wish it was them.
8. "I was not jealous of any wife of the Prophet as I was jealous of Khadijah, and it was not because I saw her. It was only because the Messenger of Allah mentioned her so much, and because whenever he would slaughter a sheep, he would look for Khadijah's friends to gift them some of it."
9. I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet (pbuh) used to mention her very often, and when ever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him,
"(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija," he would say,
"Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children."
10. Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust, and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love
11. Surprise the world with your character and humility to the extent they quit backbiting.
12. It's sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.
13. Once people stop talking with you then they start talking about you.
14. Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth.
15. Me & You could make the whole world jealous.
16. People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what your capable of.
17. People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!
18. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.
19. Have you ever met a hater doing better than you?
20. One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that 3 out of 4 murders are committed by people who know their victim.
21. Guilt Trip
A special kind of manipulation tactic. A manipulator suggests to the conscientious victim that he or she does not care enough, is too selfish or has it easy. This usually results in victim feeling bad, keeping them in self-doubt, anxious and submissive position.
22. Be happy; it drives people crazy.
23. A jealous women does better research than the FBI.
24. If an adult bully attacks your self-esteem, become arms length or terminate the friendship.
25. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
26. You are being bullied if someone constantly demeans you and makes remarks about you, yelling at you, criticizing you, giving suggestions and giving you guilt trips if you don't take them.
27. Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.
28. Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of three reasons: They see you as a threat. They hate themselves. Or they want to be you.
29. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
It just blooms.
30. Sometimes you don't want better but just what is YOURS..
31. Be very careful who you share your weaknesses with. Some people can't wait for the opportunity to use them against you.
32. Never let someone with a significance of a speed bump become a roadblock in your life.
33. I’ve learned that if you’re too skinny, they’ll say something about it. If you’re not skinny enough, they’ll say something about it. I just try to feel good in my own skin as much as I can.
34. Your abuser hides your belongings from you, fooling you to question your memory and think that your memory is faulty and weak. That’s Gaslighting.