12 Istikhara Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. *When you have to swerve a marriage proposal*
"Istikhara says No"
Tags: Funny Muslim Memes and Quotes | Nikah | Istikhara | Quotes that will make you cry |
2. Patience is a beautiful thing. You leave it in the hands of Allah and if it's meant to be, it will be.
Tags: Patience | Sabar | Faith | All is Well | Meant to be | Muslimah | Nikah | Istikhara |
3. Before any major life decision, pray 2 rakah's of Salatul Istikhara
Tags: Istikhara | Decision | Prayer | Islamic |
4. Istikhara is way to ask Allah to help in making the right decision; especially when confused between two options, in the case of travel, career choice, marriage etc.
Tags: Istikhara | Decision | Choices | Nikah | Too Many Options | Career |
5. When in doubt, pray Istikhara.
6. If he makes Istikhara, then whatever Allah makes him feel happy about and makes easy for him, this is what Allah has chosen for him.
Tags: Istikhara | Choices | Lord |
7. The serenity and comfort when your Istikharah is answered and you know exactly what Allah (SWT) wants you to do.
Tags: Istikhara | Serenity | Comfortable | Hearing |
8. Pray Istikhara when making a decision
Tags: Istikhara | Sunnah | Decision |
9. When it's God's will, he paves the way.
Tags: Istikhara | Will | Find A Way | Lord |
Seeking the best from Allah.
Tags: Istikhara |
11. Myths about Istikhara
1. "I am waiting for a sign/dream".
Istikhara asks for Allah to *facilitate* what is best, in this dunya and the next. Often our answer to Istikhara is that things start to work out towards that outcome, or the opposite happens and obstacles start to appear.
2. "I prayed Istikhara before marriage but marriage didn't work out".
Istikhara guides us to what's best for us. Istikhara guides to the best path, not necessarily the easiest path.
Tags: Istikhara |
12. "...Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."