9 Islamic Quotes On Friendship with Images 📸🖼️
Islamic Quotes On Friendship Quotes
1. A lady said,
"O Allah's Messenger (pbuh)! I see that your friend has delayed. (in conveying Qur'an) to you."
So there was revealed:
'Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, not hated you.' (93.1-3)
2. I heard from the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) five days before his death and he said: "I stand acquitted before Allah that I took any one of you as friend, for Allah has taken me as His friend, as he took Ibrahim as His friend. Had I taken any one of my Ummah as a friend, I would have taken Abu Bakr as a friend. Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that."
[Sahih Muslim 532]
3. "Man follows his friend's religion, you should be careful who you take for friends".
4. "If I were to choose from my Umma anyone as my bosom friend, I would have chosen Abu Bakr."
5. "Among the most dutiful of deeds is that a man nurture relations with the people his father was friends with."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1903]
6. "I was not jealous of any wife of the Prophet as I was jealous of Khadijah, and it was not because I saw her. It was only because the Messenger of Allah mentioned her so much, and because whenever he would slaughter a sheep, he would look for Khadijah's friends to gift them some of it."
7. "I used to play with dolls when I was with the Messenger of Allah, and he used to bring my friends to me to play with me."
8. 'A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (pbuh) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (pbuh), whereas Allah's Messenger (pbuh) sent them to her.
9. Anas said,
"When the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was given something, he used to say,
'Take it to so-and-so. She was a friend of Khadija's. Take it to the house of so-and-so. She loved Khadija."