20 Islamic Quotes For Wife with Images 📸🖼️
Islamic Quotes For Wife Quotes
1. Short Cut to a blessed marriage:
Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
Tags: Love | Marriage | Allah | Blessed | Shortcut | Husband | Wife | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic | You are Enough | Islamic Quotes about Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
2. "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards.
The ruler is a guardian and the man is a guardian of his family; the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5200]
Tags: Men and Women | Responsibility | Wife | Husband | Children | Raising Children | Islamic Quotes about Family | Nikah | Manly | Guardian | Ruler | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Hadith | House |
Every one of you is a shepherd and every one is answerable with regard to his flock.
The Caliph is a shepherd over the people and shall be questioned about his subjects (as to how he conducted their affairs).
A man is a guardian over the members of his family and shall be questioned about them (as to how he looked after their physical and moral well-being).
A woman is a guardian over the household of her husband and his children and shall be questioned about them (as to how she managed the household and brought up the children).
A slave is a guardian over the property of his master and shall be questioned about it (as to how he safeguarded his trust).
Beware, every one of you is a guardian and every one of you shall be questioned with regard to his trust.
4. "Any woman who asks her husband for a divorce when it is not absolutely necessary, the fragrance of Paradise will be forbidden to her."
[Ibn Majah: Vol. 3, Book 10, Hadith 2055]
5. 'Any woman who dies when her husband is pleased with her, will enter Paradise.'
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
[Ibn Majah- Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1854]
6. I will ask Allah for you twice, once in this world and once in Jannah.
7. "This world is but provisions, and there is no provision in this world better than a righteous wife."
[Ibn Majah: Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1855]
8. Don’t expect your spouse to be perfect. He/she is only the dunya version of themselves. Their ‘perfect’ version is saved for Jannah.
9. The truth is, when we thought we were looking for a good husband or a good wife or a good job or a lot of money or a lot of fame, we were really just looking for God. So it’s no wonder that we got disappointed when the husband, the wife, the job, the money or the fame didn’t fill our need—or our emptiness.
10. I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet (pbuh) used to mention her very often, and when ever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him,
"(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija," he would say,
"Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children."
11. Indeed, the house is under the sovereignty of the woman. While she remains therein, she feels that she is sitting upon her throne, and that she is the chief of the house . Stay clear of destroying this kingdom of hers and do not ever attempt to dethrone her, otherwise you will be trying to snatch her sovereignty.
12. A woman wants to love her husband, but at the same time she does not want to lose her family. So do not put yourself and her family in the same scale, because then her choice will be down to either you or her family. And even if she does choose you over her family, she will remain in anxiety, which will then turn into hatred towards you in your daily life.
13. A Women’s Best Jewelry is her Shyness.
14. Keep your Noor, just for your spouse.
15. Be respectful to women, for they are mothers of mankind.
16. "Messenger of Allah (pbuh) never hit anything with his hand neither a servant nor a woman"
17. "They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.)."
18. I cannot stay with you forever in this temporary Dunya, but at the gates of Jannah, I'll be waiting for You.
19. Listen to me, my daughter. I have never fed you ill-gotten food. You do not feed your children too. Be faithful to your husband. Do not utter ill words for him. Do not make him repeat his words, always be by his side.
20. As long as you keep praying for my well being, what is there to fret?