1. The World is not Bad. The world is seen as the theater of Divine revelation. And the fact that God has made it a revelation means that it can't be bad.
2. Islam is my deen
and Jannah is my dream.
3. Short Cut to a blessed marriage:
Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
Tags: Love | Marriage | Allah | Blessed | Shortcut | Husband | Wife | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic | You are Enough | Islamic Quotes about Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
4. Don’t stay in a HARAM relationship with the intention of making it Halal someday.
Who promised you tomorrow?
"And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "Ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word."
6. Before any major life decision, pray 2 rakah's of Salatul Istikhara
7. The best marriage is the easiest and simplest one.
8. In a world full of Kardashians,
Aspire to be like a Khadija
[May Allah be pleased with her]
9. (Quran- 46:15)
"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth..... "
10. It was narrated that Anas said:
"The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) led me and a woman from my family in prayer. He made me to stand on his right and the woman to stand behind us."
11. Real Love Means helping each other attain Jannah!
12. "A man's spending on his family is a deed of charity."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 4006]
13. modesty isn't only seen through physical appearance and should occur in one's personality as well
"And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little."
15. Allah is so merciful to us that even though this life is a test, He has allowed us to enjoy what is permissible of it to ease our journey back to Him.
16. Call your wife with beautiful names.