12 Irritated Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?
Tags: Quotes that make you think | Meaningful | Criticism | Irritated |
2. When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game.
The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight.
Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you.
The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.
Tags: Quotes that make you think | Irritated |
3. If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.
Tags: Burn | TV Show Quotes | Hate | The Office | Gun | Frenemies | Irritated |
4. Personality Disorder Treatments
1. Psychotherapy - speaking with a therapist to better understand your feelings and learn how to manage stress and improve relationships and how to change negative thinking patterns
2. Medication - antidepressants help in improving depressed mood, anger or impulsivity. Mood stabilizers are for mood swings, irritability and anger; anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medications
Tags: Personality Disorder | Psychology | Therapy | Relationship | Negativity | Medicine | Depression | OCD | Anxiety | Mood Swings | Impulsive | Irritated |
5. Sometimes, anger is really irritability. It’s about being in a bad mood, or waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Hopefully, you can recognize that before you do or say something you’ll regret.
Tags: Anger | Irritated | Mood Swings | Treating Badly | Rude | Regret | Abuse |
6. Why do we Cry?
Source: Medical News Today
There are 3 types of Tears
Basal: tear ducts constantly secrete basal tears. It is a protein-rich antibacterial liquid that help to keep the eyes moist every time a person blinks.
Reflex: These are tears come from irritants such as wind, smoke, or onions. They are released to flush out these irritants and protect the eye.
Emotional: Humans shed tears in response to a range of emotions. These tears contain a higher level of stress hormones than other types of tears.
Tags: Crying | Emotional | Anti Bacterial | Protein | Eyes | Blink | Reflex | Irritated | Wind | Protection | Definition | Why |
7. Self harm is a form of expression of your pain and intense emotions. Express it through other means such as writing a journal, write a song, take a bath, cuddle a pet, call a friend, exercise, punch a cushion or a mattress or scream into your pillow, squeeze a stress ball, Rip something up (paper, magazine), place rubber bands on your wrist, arms or legs and snap instead of cutting.
Tags: Self Harm | Mental Health | Pain | Emotions | Stress | Anger | Suicide | Irritated | Paper |
8. The worst thing in the world is to try to sleep and not to.
Tags: Insomnia | Worst | Sleep | Irritated |
9. It's about sticking with the plan and not giving into that first cigarette urge...
Tags: Smoking | Irritated | Headache |
10. Signs of being Emotionally Drained:
-Irritated very quickly
-lack of motivation
-sleep issues and nausea
-crying for no reason
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Irritated | Sleep | Crying | Anxiety |
11. He who angers you, conquers you.
Tags: Anger | Emotions | Controlling | Mind Games | Toxic People | Irritated |
12. I hope you lose weight so there will be less of you.
Tags: Savage Comebacks | Insulting | Weight Loss | Irritated | Sarcastic |