1. Sometimes, anger is really irritability. It’s about being in a bad mood, or waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Hopefully, you can recognize that before you do or say something you’ll regret.
2. Why do we Cry?
Source: Medical News Today
There are 3 types of Tears
Basal: tear ducts constantly secrete basal tears. It is a protein-rich antibacterial liquid that help to keep the eyes moist every time a person blinks.
Reflex: These are tears come from irritants such as wind, smoke, or onions. They are released to flush out these irritants and protect the eye.
Emotional: Humans shed tears in response to a range of emotions. These tears contain a higher level of stress hormones than other types of tears.
3. If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?
4. If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.
5. When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game.
The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight.
Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you.
The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.
6. Personality Disorder Treatments
1. Psychotherapy - speaking with a therapist to better understand your feelings and learn how to manage stress and improve relationships and how to change negative thinking patterns
2. Medication - antidepressants help in improving depressed mood, anger or impulsivity. Mood stabilizers are for mood swings, irritability and anger; anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medications