14 Irony Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did
Tags: Judgemental | Bubble | Irony | Perception | Fallible | Convincing |
2. It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.
Tags: Fear | Political | Irony | Love | No Choice |
3. We live in a world where some women are being paid to get naked whilst others get fined for being covered!!
Tags: Hijab Quotes and Memes | Irony | Paradox | Crazy World |
4. So many spend their health, gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health.
Tags: Health is Wealth | Paradox | Irony |
5. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
Tags: Uncertainty | Certainty | Catch 22 | Paradox | Irony | Reality | Math |
6. By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
Tags: Father | Fathers Day | Quotes for a Son | Wrong | Irony |
7. If you marry a man who cheats on his wife, you will marry a man who cheats on his wife.
Tags: Other Woman | Cheating | Karma | Paradox | Catch 22 | Irony |
8. My memes are ironic but my depression is chronic.
Tags: Funny Depression | Depression | Irony |
9. Before I got married I had six theories about raising children; now I have six children and no theories.
Tags: Funny Marriage | Irony | Hypothetical | Planning |
10. When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.
Tags: Garden | Funny Gardening | Irony |
11. Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.
Tags: Be Kind | Ulterior Motive | Irony | Paradox |
12. Because the horror of Communism, Stalinism, is not that bad people do bad things — they always do. It's that good people do horrible things thinking they are doing something great.
Tags: Communist | Irony | Reality | Realization |
13. On the information sheet in a New York hotel, I recently read:
'Dear guest! To guarantee that you will fully enjoy your stay with us, this hotel is totally smoke-free. For any infringement of this regulation, you will be charged $200.'
The beauty of this formulation, taken literally, is that you are to be punished for refusing to fully enjoy your stay.
Tags: Irony | Punishing | Enjoy |
14. Either you know what you want and then you don't get what you want, or you get what you want and then you don't know what you want.
Tags: Bojack Horseman | Catch 22 | Irony | All I Ever Wanted | Expectations |