1. To diagnose a Personality Disorder, the behaviors and feelings must be consistent across several life circumstances. It should also cause significant distress and impairment in at least two of the following areas:
-the way you perceive or interpret yourself and other people
-the way you act when dealing with other people
-the appropriateness of your emotional responses
-how well you can control your impulses
2. “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.
[These words are also inscribed upon his grave]”
3. The role of the artist is to ask questions, not answer them.
4. There is no fixed physical reality, no single perception of the world, just numerous ways of interpreting world views as dictated by one's nervous system and the specific environment of our planetary existence.
5. We feel that if we feel sensitized, if we can interpret our sensations and symptoms as being physical dangers, then we can be one step ahead of potential cancer or heart attack. So we go on Google, we seek reassurance - anything to make us feel better.