9 Internet Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Last year, Creed asked me how to set up a blog. Wanting to protect the world from being exposed to Creed’s brain, I opened up a Word document on his computer and put an address at the top.
I’ve read some of it.
Even for the Internet, it’s… pretty shocking.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Sarcastic | Blogging | Fool | The Office | Internet | Shocking |
2. Things Covid-19 pandemic has proven:
1. The job you were told couldn’t be done remotely can be done remotely.
2. Many disabled workers could’ve been working from home, but corporations never wanted them to.
3. Internet is a utility, not a luxury.
4. Universal healthcare is necessary.
Tags: Health | Realization | Losing Job | Internet | Disability | Corona Virus | Pandemic | Corporation | Luxury |
3. My mind is like a web browser. 30 tabs are open, 1 is frozen and I have no idea where the music is coming from.
Tags: Funny Life | Mind | Overthinking | Music | Internet |
4. A spider rushes up to his friend and says, “I heard the police are looking for you!”
The other spider replies, “Yes, that’s true.”
“Because I put a bug in the world wide web.”
5. Reddit is not a public utility or a public square; its a privately owned space on the Internet.
6. Reddit, which calls itself 'The Front Page of the Internet,' is more influential in shaping Internet culture than its comparatively small reach would lead you to believe.
Tags: Reddit | Subculture | Internet | Niche Market |
7. I think that's one of the most unique and potentially powerful things about reddit - people come for the news, and stay for the community.
Tags: Reddit | Powerful | Internet | News | Community |
8. Hello Doctor.
I already diagnosed myself on the Internet.
I am only here for a second opinion.
Tags: Knee Replacement Surgery Jokes | Deep Jokes | Internet | Funny | Doctor | Science | Medicine |
9. Let's wander where the wifi is weak.