8 Interest Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa.
Tags: Death | Love Animals More Than Humans | Perspective | Content | Relevant | Interest | Africa | Importance | Search Intent | House |
2. Parents are humans, and we often have children that we can relate to better - maybe have personality that's more like ours - or interests that are more similar to ours.
Tags: Personality | Parenting | Interest | Children | Parents | Parental Favoritism | Human |
3. Schizoid personality disorder
-little interest in relationships
-not very social
-difficulty in understanding social cues
-may seem emotionally cold
Tags: Personality Disorder | Interest | Relationship | Social Behavior | Socially Awkward | Emotions | Cold Hearted | Cold As Ice |
4. No man will work for your interests unless they are his.
Tags: Interest | Selfishness | Work Tip | Sales | Business | Barter |
5. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept | Paper |
6. Lack of consistency can bring on a lack of interest.
Tags: Consistency | Interest | Passion |
7. Silence means the audience is listening to you.
Tags: Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Public Speaking | Interest |
8. Listen to the child—find out why he/she did or did not do something.
Explain your reasons; this will enhance the child's decision-making capacities.
The nine inborn feelings (interest, enjoyment, surprise, distress, anger, fear, shame, disgust, and dismal) should be labeled with words. This will facilitate tension regulation and aid the transition to more mature ways of handling emotion.
Positive reinforcement—rewards and praise—will enhance the child's self-esteem when appropriate standards are met. Positive reinforcement is more effective in obtaining long-term behavioral compliance than frightening and shaming punishments.
Set a good example for the child. The child wants to be like the parents. Children identify with their parents, and they will put feelings and actions into words when they see their parents doing this. Who the parents are, and how they behave, will have a profound impact on the development of their children. Your child will follow your lead.
Tags: Parenting | Raising Children | Decision | Interest | Enjoy | Surprise | Stress | Anger | Fear | Shame | Disgusting | Dismal |