1. If after an argument, your partner goes out for hours without telling you where they are, this indicates that they are punishing you for the disagreement by intentionally causing you to worry or feel anxious
2. Some parents intentionally hurt and abuse - they absolutely know what they are doing. But some (obviously) do not.
3. Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you
4. Taking Advantage Tactic #4
Selective Inattention. Deliberately brushing you off by actively ignoring your requests or e-mails.
5. if you keep telling yourself that people are out to get me, or they did it intentionally, your anger will escalate.
if you tell yourself maybe he or she was not thinking clearly, or he or she didn’t really mean to do this end – you will De-escalate the angry feelings.