1. It took thirty-eight years before 50 million people gained access to radios.
It took television thirteen years to earn an audience that size.
It took Instagram a year and a half.
2. In essence, humans are selfish beings.
Think about it. What are the things that you can admit that you are selfish about?
3. Long time ago I used to have a life. Until someone told me to create an Instagram account.
4. Sometimes you have to "Unfollow" people in real life.
5. Beauty magazines and Instagram makes you girl feel ugly.
6. How to know if an Instagram Accounts has Fake Followers?
Instagram accounts with less than 1,000 followers = average 8% engagement rate
1,000-10,000 followers = 4% engagement rate.
10,000-100,000 = a 2.4% engagement rate
1 million+ followers = 1.7% engagement rate.
These numbers can be helpful in benchmarking who buys Instagram likes, and who’s the real deal.
A person who uses the website Reddit. Usually these people enjoy hating on popular things such as Fortnite, Tik Tok, Instagram and Emojis. They like to form circle jerks and worship things such as Minecraft, Pewdiepie, and Keanu Reeves. Redditors have a superiority complex, thinking Reddit is better then all over social media platforms, when it honestly isn’t. They find mediocre and poorly made memes very funny. Memes like “Wholeome 100” and X bad Y good are examples of the garbage they find funny.
8. Don't assume my posts are about you.
But if you're affected by them, then that obviously means you're guilty of something.