1. When I am with you, we stay up all night.
When you're not here, I can't go to sleep.
Praise God for those two insomnia's!
And the difference between them.
2. One day, when I wake up at 3am, unable to sleep, I will look next to me and you will be there - sleeping peacefully beside me. And suddenly, the world won't seem so lonely.
3. One night, I will wake up at 3am - and roll over into your arms. You will rub my back until I fall back to sleep. I will wait for that.
4. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself.
5. Some nights, I can't sleep because my mind is consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were by my side.
6. Sleeping alone seemed unnatural to me, and pitiful, something done in hospitals or when you're contagious.
7. At night,I can't sleep. In the morning,I can't wake up.
8. Dear mind,please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep.
9. The worst thing in the world is to try to sleep and not to.
10. Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.