1. With our technology, with objects, literally three people in a garage can blow away what 200 people at Microsoft can do.
2. It's really hard to design products by focus groups.
A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.
3. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
4. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
5. Create the things you wish existed.
6. Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming.