1. "Man follows his friend's religion, you should be careful who you take for friends".
2. "Be patient. The promise of God is certainly true. Let not the faithless make you despair of the promise of God."
3. 4 Poisons of the Heart.
1. Unnecessary talking
2. Unrestrained glances
3. Too much food
4. Keeping bad company
4. Histrionic personality disorder
-seeking attention by being overly dramatic or sexually provocative
-easily influenced by people
-extremely sensitive to criticism or disapproval
5. Every bird flies with its own kind, eagles with eagles, crows with crows
6. Love your kids on your terms - in your own amazing way — and don’t let what others are doing (or saying) put out your parenting fire.
7. Your first job is to prepare the soil. The best tool for this is your neighbor’s motorized garden tiller. If your neighbor does not own a garden tiller, suggest that he buy one.
8. Practice empathy to manage anger.
Empathy is putting yourself in someone else’s shoes.
if you are empathic to others you will win friends and influence people.