1. Avoidant personality disorder
-feelings of inadequacy, inferiority or unattractiveness
-dwell on criticism from others
-avoid new activities
-avoid making new friends
2. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent
3. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
4. If the brown-noser is bringing the team’s morale down, try offering praise and agreement to the brown noser, as it may decrease their need for constant approval from the boss and give them reassurances that they are a necessary part of the team.
5. This may come as a surprise to a lot of people, but a person does not have to be skinny in order to be healthy, happy and loved.
6. There is no such thing as an ugly girl.
7. If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.
8. 90% of the girls think they are ugly. 100% of them are wrong.
9. I suffered from eating disorders as a teenager and so I know how damaging ‘perfect’ images in magazines can be. I was bombarded with a narrative that had no alternative. There were never any women who were celebrated for their intellect … and all of my magazines were selling me weight loss products or telling me to be thin.
10. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
11. Those slobbery, drooling dogs are so much more in-fur-ior to our supreme cat bloodline.