1. The type of person you are is usually reflected in your business.
To improve your business, first improve yourself.
2. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
3. I don't like the way people cherish the ghetto, as if it’s some royal palace, or kingdom. I also don't like the way people treat each other in the ghetto. It is really hard to find love, trust, and respect. You don't find too many people that want to do better for themselves in the ghetto because so many people seem to be satisfied with where they're at.
4. Small daily improvements are the key to staggering long-term results.
5. Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.