1. Without appreciation and respect for other people, true leadership becomes ineffective, if not impossible.
2. Imagining a life without you is something that is impossible, you make me complete and I want you to know you mean everything to me.
3. Tawakkul is having full faith that Allah will take care of you, even when things look impossible.
4. Alice: This is impossible.
The Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is.
5. Self-harm is addictive. It turns into a compulsive behavior that controls you, and once started - it seems impossible to stop.
6. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible!”
7. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
8. You are your own worst enemy. If you can learn to stop expecting impossible perfection, in yourself and others, you may find the happiness that has always eluded you.