1. Embrace being perfectly imperfect. Learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself, you’ll be happier.
2. As we try to achieve perfection, society changes and we just become more imperfect.
3. Welcoming imperfection is the way to accomplish what perfectionism promises but never delivers. It gives us our best performance and genuine acceptance in the family of human - and by that I mean imperfect - beings.
4. Don’t expect your spouse to be perfect. He/she is only the dunya version of themselves. Their ‘perfect’ version is saved for Jannah.
5. I really believe that it is honesty about our imperfect selves that makes everyone do better and be better.
6. Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly…but merely to be LIVED. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically LIVED.
7. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.