1. It's an universal law-- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education.
An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility.
2. It is not the cloth that oppresses the women, it is the illiterate mind.
3. Q: Did you hear about the illiterate fisherman?
A: He was lost at C.
4. The woman is half of the society; any country which pursues development should not leave her in poverty or illiteracy.
5. The real asset of any advanced nation is its people, especially the educated ones, and the prosperity and success of the people are measured by the standard of their education.