1. How can you tell you are playing favorites?
Your child will speak up if they are feeling left out and it's important to not ignore what they have to say.
2. A lady said,
"O Allah's Messenger (pbuh)! I see that your friend has delayed. (in conveying Qur'an) to you."
So there was revealed:
'Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, not hated you.' (93.1-3)
3. Women feel emotional turbulence between 5 to 7 days before they begin menstruating. Ignoring your wife’s feelings during PMS is unproductive and can cause further conflict between the couple.
4. Every disaster movie starts with the Government ignoring a Scientist
5. The mission or ministry of backbiters is to bite you at the back. When they backbite you, move forward. If you turn back to talk back or fight them, you descend to their low class.
6. Boundaries in relationships can be much more difficult to create and honor. And if its a boundary that someone does not inherently wants or understands - then there maybe huge problems because that boundary can just be crossed again and again.
7. If you are receiving silent treatment from an adult bully, either call out the behavior ASAP or ignore it.
8. Unless strong and effective boundaries are established, the bully is likely to repeat and intensify the abuse.
9. Whenever you realize that you have been left out, let your presence be known by leaving the conversation, instead of trying too hard.
10. Taking Advantage Tactic #4
Selective Inattention. Deliberately brushing you off by actively ignoring your requests or e-mails.
11. When you're nothing, people will ignore you but when you're on top that's when everybody swear they know you.
12. KEEP CALM
IGNORE UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE
13. Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.
14. Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.
15. Anxiety doesn’t go away if you try to ignore it, or gain reassurance from yourself or someone else,
The first thing to handling anxiety is to expect it to show up and plan a response which could just be just “acknowledgement”. Have a conversation with it.