1. Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians.
Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck.
Well, where do people think these politicians come from?
They don't fall out of the sky.
They don't pass through a membrane from another reality.
They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens.
This is the best we can do folks.
This is what we have to offer.
It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out.
If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders.
Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans.
So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck.
Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public.
Yeah, the public sucks.
There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody:
'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.
2. If in the darkness of ignorance, you don’t recognize a person’s true nature, look to see whom he has chosen for his leader.
3. The cure for Ignorance is Inquiry.
Source: Sunan Abi Dawud Book 1, Hadith 336
1. why do you wear that turban thing does it represent how pure you are?
2. Can i see a little strand of your hair?
3. Just show me your ear.
4. If you take off that turban, does it represent your virginity or something?
5. Is that bump on the back of your head a tumor?
6. Do you have cancer?
7. Can you hear me?
8. You should wear leggings with that dress.
9. You don't have to wear that thing here we won't tell your parents. You can take it off.
5. if you have selfish ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish ignorant leaders.
6. Bullshit is unavoidable whenever circumstances require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about. Thus the production of bullshit is stimulated whenever a person’s obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic.
7. To admit your ignorance is freeing. To say, "I don't know" is to free yourself from having to come up with a bullshit answer.
8. To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of shit.
9. Taking Advantage Tactic #9
Feigning Ignorance or Confusion. Playing dumb, or acting like they don’t know what you’re talking about, which can throw you off balance and make you doubt yourself.