1. Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
2. Whenever I'm about to do something, I think,
'Would an idiot do that?' and if they would,
I do not do that thing.
3. You are an idiot slash stupid
4. Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
5. Of course I talk like an idiot. How else could you understand me?
6. Humanity is OK, but 99% of people are boring idiots.
7. Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, and not acceptable for me to point it out?
8. do you react in situation rather than think it through?
someone calls you an inconsiderate idiot and you feel angry.
someone cuts in front of you on the freeway and you feel angry.
someone attacks your friend and you feel angry.
someone tells you that you will not get the pay increase that you think you deserve, and you feel angry.
What causes you to feel anger? what do all of the situations have in common?