I Dont Know Quotes
1. What happens in my next chapter depends on whether I wake up feeling creative or murderous.
2. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
3. I didn't know where it would lead. I wanted things to develop naturally.
4. Leave everything undefined, including yourself. Befriend uncertainty. Fall in love with mystery. Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing. Give your questions time to breathe. And the answers will find you.
5. Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come to you.
6. I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.
7. If those who do not possess knowledge avoid the scholarly discussions, disagreement will end.
8. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
9. Insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don’t even know.
10. To admit your ignorance is freeing. To say, "I don't know" is to free yourself from having to come up with a bullshit answer.
11. When people say "for no reason", it's usually not because they have no reason behind it.
They either don't want to talk about it or don't understand their feelings.
12. Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today
Tags: Tolerance | Arguments | Relationship | Self Learning | Demeaning | Teacher | Experiential Learning | Learning Curve | Learning | Disapproval | Walk In My Shoes | I Dont Know | Knowledge | Etiquette |