1. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
2. What happens in my next chapter depends on whether I wake up feeling creative or murderous.
3. I didn't know where it would lead. I wanted things to develop naturally.
4. If those who do not possess knowledge avoid the scholarly discussions, disagreement will end.
5. Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come to you.
6. Leave everything undefined, including yourself. Befriend uncertainty. Fall in love with mystery. Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing. Give your questions time to breathe. And the answers will find you.
7. I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.