I Dont Care Quotes
1. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.
2. I don't care what they say about me. I just want to eat.
Which I realize is a lot to ask for. At a dinner party.
3. Too many people who don't have anyone they care about. Who think if they don't love anyone else then they're free to do whatever they want. They think they have nothing to lose, and that makes them stronger. If you have nothing to lose, there's nothing you really want, either. You're full of confidence, and look down on people who lose things, who want things, who are happy, or sad sometimes. But that's not the way things are. And it's just not right.
4. When there are so many haters and negative things, I really don’t care.
5. No one cares until you are famous!!
6. If you listen to me closely, you can hear me not caring.
Tags: I Dont Care |
7. The best way to counter-attack a hater is to make it blatantly obvious that their attack has had no impact on you.
8. I miss the days when there was only one party I didn’t want to go to.
9. Most people are only concerned with their own heart, they don’t care if they break yours.
10. People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.
11. Life goes on, with or without you.
12. Guilt trips are a passive-aggressive form of manipulation and bullying. They're designed to give the manipulator exactly what they want at your expense. Your feelings and needs don't matter. By refusing to play their games and act or feel guilty, you disarm them and they lose their power over you.
Tags: Guilt | Passive Aggressive | Manipulation | Bully | Mind Games | Feelings | Needs | Selfishness | Selfish Friends | I Dont Care | Refusal | Saying No | Power | Life | Quotes that make you think |
13. Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters to me.
14. Stanley just drank OJ out of my mug and didn’t seem to realize that it wasn’t his hot coffee. So the question has to be asked, is there no limit to what he won’t notice?
15. I stopped caring a long time ago.
16. don’t know and don’t care
17. Words cannot express how much I don't care.
18. I don’t hate you.
It’s either I love you or I don’t care at all.