1. No one has it all figured out, especially not the people who are acting like they do and judging you because of it.
Pretending to be something you aren't because you're trying to please a bunch of judgmental hypocrites and shitheads is not the way to be happy.
Living the life you want to live is.
It really is that simple.
2. I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them
3. when hijabis have 2 instagram accounts; one with pictures without hijab and one with but they add guys on the non hijab one
4. I can't believe this - both of my boyfriends are cheating on me.
5. If you can cheat on your woman and come home, look her in the eye and tell her you love her, then you're the lowest kind of man on the pyramid.
6. You might fool hundreds of people into believing you are something you're not, but I will always be that one person who figured you out and knows who you really are under all that bullshit!
7. If his marriage "was over" long before he met you, then how come he was still married and living with his wife?
The truth is he is a cheater and you are desperate. Good luck to you both.
8. I am very cautious of people whose actions don't match their words.
9. The only thing worse than a liar is a liar who is also a hypocrite.
10. I absolutely hate double standards, except for when I do them.
11. Social Media:
Where Hypocrisy, Falseness, Double Standards, Rumors & Depression
meet up for coffee.