1. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
2. The doors will be opened to those bold enough to knock.
3. Many will quit during the journey and that's your advantage.
Tags: Hustle | Work Hard | Unfair Advantage | Taking Advantage | Quitting | Wishful Thinking | Giving Up | Dont Give Up | Keep your head up | Work Tip | Work Motivation | Business | Startup | Good Ideas |
4. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
5. All the so-called ‘secrets of success’ will not work unless you do.
6. It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.
7. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
8. Those at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there.
9. Behind every successful man there are a lot of unsuccessful years.
10. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
11. Goal: To make an income while making an impact
12. If it comes easy, it will go fast.
13. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
14. Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
15. Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming.
16. Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.
17. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
18. History doesn't talk about quitters
19. Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.
20. What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.
21. Go hard or go home.
22. I'd rather hustle 24-7 than slave 9 to 5
23. It’s a slow process.
And quitting won’t speed it up.
24. Good things happen to those who hustle.
25. The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.
26. It's a slow process, but quitting won't speed it up.
27. Create the things you wish existed.
28. Hustle beats talent when talent doesn’t hustle
29. The hustle brings the dollar.
The experience brings the knowledge.
The persistence brings success.
30. A winner is just a loser who tried it one more time