1. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
2. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
3. Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.
4. Go hard or go home.
5. What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.
6. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
7. The doors will be opened to those bold enough to knock.
8. Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming.
9. I'd rather hustle 24-7 than slave 9 to 5
10. The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.
11. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
12. Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.
13. It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.
14. History doesn't talk about quitters
15. If it comes easy, it will go fast.
16. Good things happen to those who hustle.
17. The hustle brings the dollar.
The experience brings the knowledge.
The persistence brings success.
18. It’s a slow process.
And quitting won’t speed it up.
19. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
20. All the so-called ‘secrets of success’ will not work unless you do.
21. Goal: To make an income while making an impact
22. Hustle beats talent when talent doesn’t hustle
23. Behind every successful man there are a lot of unsuccessful years.
24. Those at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there.
25. Many will quit during the journey and that's your advantage.
Tags: Hustle | Work Hard | Unfair Advantage | Taking Advantage | Quitting | Wishful Thinking | Giving Up | Dont Give Up | Keep your head up | Work Tip | Work Motivation | Business | Startup | Good Ideas |
26. Create the things you wish existed.
27. Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
28. A winner is just a loser who tried it one more time
29. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
30. It's a slow process, but quitting won't speed it up.